Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Part-time Quality Coordinator
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Quality Coordinator to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As the Quality Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting the Director of Quality Management with all aspects of the hospital’s quality program.
Other requirements of the Director of Quality Management - DQM would include:
- Assisting with survey activities to assure that the facility maintains accreditation, certification, and licensure
- Assisting with monthly interdisciplinary QAPI Team meetings with activities per QAPI Calendar.
- Assisting with reviews of quarterly quality improvement reports
- Attending and contributing to scheduled leadership meetings
- Assisting Medical Director and Quality Program Director with development and implementation of medical staff quality improvement activities
- Performing all safety and EOC duties
- Monthly safety rounds and quality control surveillance
- Completing monthly quality related data entry, analysis and reporting
- Assisting with employee training and education in the work place
- Working with leadership team to ensure reporting requirements are met
As a Quality Coordinator, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Quality Coordinator role include:
- Current RN license
- 3 years of experience in an inpatient healthcare facility
- Previous experience with one major area of responsibility preferred (quality, environment of care, infection control, quality control or risk management).
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
- Clinical Nursing experience, a plus
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other benefits of the Quality Coordinator position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.