Select Medical is hiring in Iowa!
Our state of the art outpatient physical therapy center in Storm Lake, IA has an immediate opening for a compassionate and driven licensed PRN or Full time Physical Therapist (PT). The ideal candidate will be an eager clinician who will provide exceptional patient care experiences for us!
This new center will specialize in orthopaedic, sports, post-surgical and non-surgical patient care to include Athletic Training Services to local High School! Great continuing education program, benefits, one on one patient scheduling, and quarterly bonus program.
Our highly trained and respected physical therapy will provide preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Hours Needed: PRN Monday- Friday no weekend coverage needed.
Compensation. Hourly rate based on experience.
Benefits for the clinic:
1 on 1 patient care and scheduling
Expanded and flexible hours at all clinics
Strong resferral relationships and communication
Robust continuing education and mentoring program
Opportunity to be specialize and be part of one of the following teams
o Sports Med
o Work Comp
o Total Joint
o Spine and Pain
o Hand Center
The following is the benefits package for FULL TIME clinicians:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Select Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1,600 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.