We are Select Physical Therapy in SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA with FIVE outpatient orthopedic locations. All our centers have additional physical therapists (PT) and physical therapist assistants (PTA) on staff seeking local per diem and PRN PTs and PTAs for as needed coverage. An ideal physical therapist or physical therapist assistant has previous outpatient orthopedic experience with flexible schedules to cover vacation, holiday and emergency needs. Each facility offers additional specialty services such as pediatrics, TMJ, vestibular, neuro, sports, fall prevention, etc. on top of general orthopedics. This is a GREAT opportunity for someone currently working part time, per diem or in a home health setting open for additional hours. Our centers are located in Pacific Heights, Downtown, Geary, Twin Peaks and Sunset.
We are unable to offer medical benefits if you are per diem or PRN, but we CAN discuss your participation in our locally hosted CEU accrediting courses once you are on board.
For additional details and to discuss your availability, contact our regional recruiter, Christine! [email protected]
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.