Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Practice your passion in Health Care and work as a Pharmacy Technician while supporting the operations of the hospital floor. As a Pharmacy Tech, you will be picking up drug orders, preparing medications under supervision, assisting with accurate billing, and maintaining reports necessary for the controlled of narcotics. Select Specialty and Regency Hospitals care for patients who are critically ill and need extended acute hospitalization for their recovery. We offer an exceptional employee experience, an environment dedicated to safety and quality, ongoing educational and skill-building resources and advancement opportunities.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Develop specialized skills to manage chronically critically ill patients.
- Utilize all of your skills on a daily basis.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of registered nurses, nursing assistants, respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and physicians to assist patients to regain their independence.
- Develop relationships with patients and their families.
- Picks up drug orders at the nursing station(s) and prepares medications under supervision of pharmacist
- Delivers the appropriate quantities of the medication to the correct patient area(s).
- Assists with accurate billing and crediting of patient medications
- Maintains drugs in the Pharmacy according to the Drug Formulary and per policy, including ordering, receiving, storage, and filling out all necessary paperwork
- Monitors doses administered according to Medication Administration Record on the narcotics sign-out record. Maintains all forms and reports necessary for the control of narcotics and other controlled substances
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current Pharmacy Technician Certification preferred unless required by the state
- Hospital pharmacy experience
Our hospital's small team environment allows us to keep our focus where it belongs- on each patient.
We are committed to your growth and success- that’s why we offer an excellent orientation, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Excellent Orientation Program, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Illness Days (EID), Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Prescription Coverage, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Personal and Family Medical Leave, discounted membership to 9,500 gyms nationwide
Apply now with an organization that wants to invest in you!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.