Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Pharmacist to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
Under the general supervision of the Director, the Pharmacist will be responsible for having a working knowledge of all areas of pharmaceutical services provided by Select Specialty Hospital, including drug distribution systems, central operations, and IV admixture.
As the Pharmacist, you will:
- Provide clinical support of hospital pharmacy function in a fast paced environment
- Maintains adequate drug supply at pharmacy at all times.
- Work as part of the interdisciplinary clinical team
- Correctly inform and instruct patients on any drugs to be used after they are discharged
- Develops and participates in new employee training and education programs
- Participates in patient drug therapy monitoring
- Promote an environment of continuous quality improvement
As a Pharmacist, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Pharmacist role include:
- Pharm D or BS in Pharmacy required. Prefer Board Certification and/or Residency.
- Licensed pharmacist boht in OH and KY with 3 years acute care hospital experience within the last 5 years
- Ability to provide clinical staffing for the functioning of the hospital pharmacy
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.