Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
7:30 am -4:00 pm.
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you will be responsible for performing general mechanical and preventative tasks and inspects, services, repairs and overhauls equipment of the Hospital as directed
Other responsibilities of the Maintenance Mechanic position include:
- Installs all new equipment and systems as assigned and insures installations and operations comply with all manufacturer’s specifications with all applicable codes, regulations and the Hospital’s safety policies.
- Coordinates/Inspects projects to ensure they are meeting quality standards, are in an approved time frame, and comply with city/state codes as well as JACHO
- The MM also carries out routine and specific assignments to insure that the physical plant and assigned equipment are in safe operating condition and in compliance with applicable Hospital policies and with regulatory and/or accrediting codes and specifications.
As a Maintenance Mechanic, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Maintenance Mechanic role include:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Trade school or vocational school background preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance, repair, and safety procedures required
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Maintenance Mechanic position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.