Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Infection Control Nurse
As an Infection Control Nurse, you will plan, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the Infection Control Program while working as part of an interdisciplinary team.
Specific responsibilities of the Infection Control Nurse include:
- Conducting on-going surveillance
- Collecting and interpreting data to determine specific problem areas
- Conducting analysis of data to include risk assessment, prevention and control strategies
- Compiling and interpreting surveillance reports to the Infection Control Committee and hospital staff
- Directing investigations of clusters/outbreaks of hospital
- Maintaining timely and proper documentation
- Serving as a resource to all hospital staff on all issues related to infection control and employee health
As an Infection Control Nurse, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Infection Control Nurse role include:
- One (1) year of related experience
- CIC Certification preferred, particularly APIC Certification
- Positive, caring and customer-service oriented attitude
- Valid State RN License and BLS certification
- BSN Preferred
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Infection Control Nurse position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
- Select Medical operates hospitals in multiple states offering attractive growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.