Home Health Physical Therapist-KORT_Lexington, KY
KORT is Kentucky's premier provider of outpatient physical and occupational therapy specializing in orthopedics, sports and industrial medicine. Since 1987, KORT has provided clinical and customer service excellence to patients in our clinics, at employer sites, and with high school, college, and professional sports teams.
In addition, KORT Home Health also contracts their home health services in Kentucky including: post-operative physical therapy; fall prevention; vestibular rehabilitation; wound care; and more.
Evaluates, plans, and administers physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, muscle, nerve, joint and bone disorders or diagnoses to restore function, relieve pain and prevent disability. Evaluates the home environment for rehab and makes appropriate recommendations to increase the independence of the client. Supplies physical Therapy services in the home as prescribed by a physician. Participates in the development, review and updating of Care plan. Prepares clinical records (initial evaluations including OASIS, care plans, progress notes and discharge summaries and submits them for the client’s record. Also, he/she maintains communication with physicians, staff and general public, supervise PTA’s; direct, participate in and present continuing education programs; and assume administrative/supervisory responsibilities in the absence of the clinic director.
- The Staff Physical Therapist Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, or both. If licensed or registered prior to 1966, meets the alternative qualifications cited in the Medicare Conditions of Participation, Section 405.12.
- Professional Licensure in the State of Kentucky.
- Minimum of two years Experience as a physical therapist
- Automobile liability insurance and current unrestricted drivers license.
- This position requires CPR certification or complete training.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.