Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
CHIEF NURSING OFFICER (CNO)
Now offering a $15,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Practice nursing while making a real difference and leading an interdisciplinary team as a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO). Our CNOs get to learn high level leadership skills, work with respiratory and rehabilitation departments, and manage a highly skilled clinical team.
You will be the clinical leader for your facility, closely collaborating with your CEO and your human resources leader. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to setting HPPDs, determining staffing ratios for acuity based staffing, and working with the senior nursing staff to identify gaps on quality. You will work with your regional leaders on staffing initiatives including leading educational programs for new graduates and re-entry nurses and partnering with local schools for clinical rotations. As one of the hospital leaders, you will be fiscally responsible for ensuring budgets are consistently met and costs are controlled.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of hospital leaders, critical care nurses, physical, respiratory and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians.
- Develop relationships with your employees and make a real difference.
- Career advancement opportunities
As a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), you will ensure the administration of quality of patient care. You will oversee, guide and mentor the entire nursing staff to ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
Other responsibilities of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) position include:
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Steering Progressive clinical excellence through staff development
- Sharing responsibility for employee engagement, recruitment and retention
- Clinical cost control
- Providing nursing care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions
- Implementing company standards of care, policies, and procedures
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met
- Creating and implementing a schedule for safe staffing
As a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO), you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing ( BSN )
- Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse/RN in the state
- A passionate healthcare leader
- Clinical management experience
- Positive, caring and customer service attitude
- Master's degree preferred
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Discounted membership to 9,500 gyms nationwide
- Clinical advancement program
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.