Charge Nurse/Registered Nurse (NIGHT) - $10,000 Sign on Bonus!
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Charge Nurse RN - NIGHT
$5,000 - Sign-on, competative rates
Charge Nurse (RN)
Practice the true profession of critical care nursing, and lead the nursing staff as a Charge Nurse. Further, develop your leadership skills, get involved with scheduling, staff, and patient management responsibilities while remaining hands-on as critical care nurse. Select Specialty and Regency Hospitals care for patients who are critically ill and need extended acute hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Charge Nurse (RN) to join our team. We offer an exceptional employee experience, an environment dedicated to safety and quality, ongoing educational and skill-building resources and advancement opportunities.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Develop specialized skills to manage chronically critically ill patients.
- Utilize all of your nursing skills on a daily basis.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and physicians to assist patients to regain their independence.
- Develop relationships with patients and their families.
- We offer a clinical advancement program for CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse) with additional quarterly incentives up to $1,200.
- We offer a PCCN advancement program with additional quarterly incentives up to $500.
Our hospital's small team environment allows us to keep our focus where it belongs- on each patient.
We are committed to your growth and success- that’s why we offer an excellent orientation, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Valid RN Registered Nurse license in state of employment
- Experience with vents / hemodynamics; Critical drips; ET Tubes and Wounds
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- ACLS certification within 6 months of hire
- Skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
- Positive, caring and customer-service oriented attitude
Excellent Orientation Program, Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Illness Days (EID), Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Prescription Coverage, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Personal and Family Medical Leave, discounted membership to 9,500 gyms nationwide
Apply now with an organization that wants to invest in you!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.