Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
PRN/Per Diem/As Needed
- Diligence and reliability
- Strong work ethic
Practice your passion as a nursing assistant, where your skills are appreciated and developed every day. As a nursing assistant, you will be working alongside highly skilled clinicians and some of the best critical care nurses in the country. You will be taking care of patients that truly need you.
Select Specialty and Regency Hospitals care for patients who are critically ill and need extended acute hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking CNAs to join our team. We offer an exceptional employee experience, an environment dedicated to safety and quality, ongoing educational and skill-building resources and advancement opportunities.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Develop specialized skills to manage chronically critically ill patients.
- Utilize all of your skills on a daily basis.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of registered nurses, respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists and physicians to assist patients to regain their independence.
- Develop relationships with patients and their families.
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and welcome new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you will be working alongside highly skilled clinicians and some of the best critical care nurses in the country. You will work under the general supervision of a Registered Nurse and perform routine tasks in patient care, bedside nursing, and documentation of care provided.
- Performing services for the patient involving bathing using basinless bath products, oral hygiene and oral feeding and care of hair.
- Answering patient lights and performing services in a timely manner that adds to the physical well-being of the patient.
- Participating in hourly rounds.
- Transporting patients to and from various treatment centers when necessary; assists transporters in moving patients in and out of stretchers and wheelchairs.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of various instruments and equipment such as bedpans, urinals and wheelchairs.
- Keeping the patient’s rooms in clean and orderly condition, including making beds.
- Maintaining unit stock levels of supplies and equipment as directed.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- You will have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Possessing a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- You have an extensive knowledge of basic nursing techniques and procedures, aseptic practices and cardio-pulmonary techniques.
We'd love for you to join our team!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.