Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Day Shift - Full Time
A partnership between Riverside Health System and Select Medical, Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital is located at 250 Josephs Drive Yorktown, VA 23692.
Our 50-bed hospital just opened in Fall 2019 and offers the latest technology and medical equipment, and high-quality acute inpatient rehabilitation care.
Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital provides 24/7 physician and rehabilitation nursing care, and evidence-based physical, occupational and speech therapy to help restore patient strength, mobility, and independence in daily living activities.
Own Your Future
Why work with us? Because we offer more than just a job. On our team, you will:
- Build meaningful relationships with patients and their families during each patient’s rehabilitation journey.
- Collaborate with an amazing group of nurses, therapists, physicians and support staff to help patients regain independence.
- Be challenged to learn, problem-solve and grow professionally.
- Be a valued member of the Select Medical family of brands, a nationwide leader in post-acute care.
Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital
Certified Nursing Assistant (Full-time Day Shift)
Shift Hours: 7:00 am to 7:30 pm (rotating weekends)
Additional benefits of becoming a Nursing Assistant with us:
- 12-hour shifts with flexible scheduling
- Manageable caseloads
- A high success rate of patients being discharged home from our hospital
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation opportunities
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, assists patients in the rehabilitation process through provision of appropriate nursing care as well as carryover of rehabilitation techniques.
- Completes daily assignments as directed by a nurse.
- Obtains vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations) as directed.
- Answers all call lights promptly.
- Reinforces rehabilitation techniques as directed.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.