Certified Hand Therapist - KORT_Bardstown
Are you passionate about your profession and motivated to become the best? KORT Physical Therapy is looking for talented CHTs and hand therapists to join our team. KORT, a Select Medical’s outpatient division, is the leading employer for hand therapy throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. We have over 55 clinics throughout, Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
You must be a CHT or exam-ready, and working in hand therapy. Best practices and evidence-based programs are utilized for individualized patient care. This outpatient center’s staff is comprised of PTs, PTAs, OT, COTA, and ATs - specific to each clinic and area. You will work closely with a (large) group of CHTs, working together in the region for support, education and schedule coverage.
Our clinics are fully equipped to provide care to patients ranging from post surgical , non-operative to work conditioning. You will have the opportunity to work closely with excellent hand surgeons. If you are looking for a stable company with an ACTIVE, GROWING and THRIVING national Hand Therapy program, let's talk!
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational or Physical Therapy.
- Must hold CHT credentials.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- MUST have solid experience in custom orthotic fabrication and provision of post operative care for UE conditions
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation.
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Full time at 32 hours
- Internal CHT Mentorship Program
- Health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability (multiple plans to pick from)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off ,Extended Illness Days and Holidays
- HIPPA Compliance Program
- Markets Managed Locally
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- And Much More!
KORT is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.