Center Manager Physical Therapist - SSM Health Physical Therapy
SSM Health Physical Therapy in St. Louis, MO is seeking a dynamic full-time Center Manager Physical Therapist to join our amazing team!!
SSM Health Physical Therapy is the premier provider of comprehensive outpatient services! With a network of more than 60 outpatient physical therapy centers located throughout the St. Louis Metro area, SSM Health Physical Therapy specializes in the treatment of sports, orthopedic, hand and work-related injuries. Our team of more than 400 physical, occupational and speech therapists, along with our patient service specialists, focus on providing exceptional care and unparalleled customer service.
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!
*Robust benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
If you are a Physical Therapist with leadership skills who is compassionate, loves working on a highly skilled team, and looking for professional growth opportunities, this is the position for you!
Provides the daily management and supervision of services at assigned clinic location. Serves as rehabilitation specialist and staff mentor. Facilitates team dynamics and state-of-the-art facility functions. Will be involved in the organization and the community to help grow the business. Responsible for staff management and financial management of the outpatient clinic. Identify key indicators and impact them. Communicates with Regional Director on an on-going basis providing updates on patient care, budget achievement, staffing issues and performance appraisals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy
- Current and valid clinical licensure as a Physical Therapist
- A minimum of two years supervisory or management experience in a Rehabilitation Outpatient Clinic setting required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.