Select Specialty/Regency Hospital
Case Manager (per diem)
Use your problem solving skills everyday while thriving in a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment. You will be a vital role in managing and directing a patient focused clinical plan of care developed and implemented by a team of professionals that improves quality of life and leads to a safe and timely discharge.
- Develop and implement a patient specific, safe and timely discharge plan
- Perform verification of utilization criteria reviews
- Build relationships and coordinate with payor sources to assure proper reimbursement for hospital provided services, promote costs attentive care via focus on resource management within the plan of care.
- Facilitate multi-disciplinary team meetings including physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists and rehabilitation therapists
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Social Worker (SW)
- Passion for providing superior quality of care and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Adequate experience in an acute medical case management setting and confidence to manage and direct a plan of care for chronically critically ill populations
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.