What We'll Bring:
We deliver superior quality in all that we do. We continually strive to uphold and improve our reputation for excellence. We treat others as they would like to be treated. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives. We are focused and decisive in achieving our objectives and helping others achieve theirs. We are team players. We do our share of the work on time and with superior quality. We give honest feedback and accept constructive criticism. We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles. We are open to change and handle pressure with poise.
What You'll Bring:
The ability to lead a face-paced environment and supervise a complementary team of representatives. You'll have at least five years of experience in the medical claim management and general knowledge of central business office functions. These functions should include accounting systems, medical billing, insurance reimbursement, record maintenance, and Medicare regulations.
What We'de Love to See:
You will have a positive attitude and proven experience successfully mentoring others. Our ideal supervisor will have excellent analytical and project management skills, phenomenal communication, and leadership skills.
The Impact You'll Make:
You will supervise daily activity and reporting of efficiency and other productivity metrics within your team. Liaison between other departments within the organization and the CBO management team to facilitate the best communication of reimbursement policies, procedures, and resolutions to issues causing delays to cash and accounts receivable management.
- Responsible for coordinating the operation and execution of the daily workflow of the functional team.
- Review AR daily to ensure consistent performance and quality follow up is routinely occurring.
- Ensures appropriate processes are followed with regard to collections procedures.
- Work with CBO manager to conducts performance appraisals and suggests appropriate actions and monitor improvements in assigned job functions
- Ensure compliance of procedures for data integrity, continuous cash flow and improved customer service in relation to HIPAA compliance.
Benefits You'll Enjoy:
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance and Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 49,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Select Medical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.